Close to the shores of Lake Annecy, you will be seduced by this beautiful apartment tastefully furnished, offering a beautiful view of the mountains and the castle of Menthon-Saint-Bernard.
Private garden and balcony.
Also close to Geneva.
On the shores of Lake Annecy and at the foot of the Massif de la Tournette, dominated by the Roc de Chère nature reserve.
Nearby, the Benedictine Abbey, the Priory, the Church of Saint Germain, the waterfall of Angon are essential places to visit.
Two supervised beaches allow swimming and a range of activities await you: tennis, golf 18 holes, mini golf, paragliding, water sports, adventure courses, hiking …
Maximum capacity of 4 people.
ELEMENTS OF COMFORT:
Each bed has duvet, duvet cover and pillows.
Sheets, towels and linen, end-of-stay cleaning are provided and are to be added to the price of the stay.
* Electric convector heating
* Internet access by free WIFI
* Iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner, drying
* Private garden in front of the house, outdoor table, barbecue.
* Private parking spaces in the property.
Travelers will have access to the entire property.
There are parking spaces available.
* Menthon-Saint-Bernard 2 km: all shops and services, easily accessible on foot, by bike or by car.
* SNCF station in Annecy 12 km, then coach service
* Ski resort Seythenex / La Sambuy 19 km (7 lifts), cross-country skiing (20 km of tracks), fireplace with equipment rentals, ski school or La Clusaz 25 km (30 min) (40 lifts, 70 km of cross-country tracks), beginner’s station in Montmin 11 km (2 lifts)
* Tennis and lake fishing 3 km
* Supervised beach at Menthon 2 km or Talloires at 3 km
* Angon Waterfall 2 km
* Hang gliding and paragliding at Col de la Forclaz 8 km, paragliding landing at Perroix 2 km
* Adventure course at Planfait 8 km
* 18-hole golf course in Talloires at 2 km
* Annecy 10 km: old town and castle, pedestrian streets
* Many hiking on marked trails in the surrounding mountains
The accommodation is not far from public transport since there is a bus stop 500 meters away serving Annecy, Lac Clusaz and Grand-Bornand.