1 independent bedroom with 1 double bed.
1 living room with fully equipped kitchen and dining table.
1 bathroom with sink, shower, washing machine.
1 private garden with open view of the mountains.
Very close to the shores of Lake Annecy, you will be seduced by this beautiful, tastefully furnished apartment in an old, fully restored hotel offering a beautiful unobstructed view of the mountains and paragliders. Private garden of 20m² with garden furniture. At the foot of the bike path, paragliding departures and the Annecy Golf Course. Maximum capacity for 3 people.
On the banks of Lake Annecy and at the foot of the Tournette Massif, dominated by the Roc de Chère nature reserve, the village of Talloires dazzles with its charm. A Mecca for gastronomy and the art of living, Talloires combines elegance and simplicity.
Nearby, the Benedictine Abbey, the Priory, the Church of Saint Germain, the Angon waterfall are essential places to visit.
Two supervised beaches allow swimming and a range of activities awaits you: tennis, 18-hole golf, mini-golf, paragliding, water sports, adventure courses, hiking …
Located near the shores of Lake Annecy, set back from the regional road connecting Annecy at the end of the lake. Contemporary style and refined decoration. Private parking space.
Maximum capacity of 3 people.
* Cupboard at the entrance,
* Kitchen open to living room: 2 East windows, East French window (entrance door),
– Kitchen / laminate floor: sink 1 tray, hob with 2 induction hobs, oven / microwave combination, 117-liter refrigerator + freezer, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, fondue stove, appliance raclette, dishes and cookware for 3 people, table, chairs.
– Living room / laminate floor: standard convertible sofa (sleeping 2 people 140x200cm), armchair, stools, coffee table, TV.
* Laminate bedroom / floor: 1 bed 160×200 cm, bedside tables + lamps, wardrobe, cupboard.
Each bed has duvet, duvet cover and pillows.
Sheets, towels and household linen, end of stay cleaning are provided and are to be added to the price of the stay.
* Shower room: basin on furniture, large shower, towel radiator, hairdryer, washing machine
* Electric heating by convectors
* Free WIFI Internet access
* Iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner, drying rack
* Private garden, garden furniture, 2 deckchairs
* 2 private parking spaces in the property
Possibility of breakfast.
Travelers will have access to the entire apartment.
There are 2 parking spaces available.
We remain at your disposal for the duration of your stay.
As part of our rentals you will have the opportunity to see you offer all of the services of our partners:
“Maison Casali: caterer / Chef at home.
“Book & Move: specialized in outdoor activities (you can already book your activity on their website, within the framework of these reservations a card will be given to you on your arrival, you will only have to present to the concerned person).
“Basecamp: rental and delivery of bikes directly for hire.
“Eywa: massage at home.
“Oop’s: delivery of breakfast, brunch and aperitif in Annecy and the lake, local products and organic fruit juices delivered by bicycle or electric vehicle.
Order the day before for the next day.
* Menthon-Saint-Bernard 1 km away: all shops and services, easily accessible on foot, by bike or by car.
* SNCF train station in Annecy 12 km, then coach service
* Bus stop 30 m away (line 61 Annecy – Talloires)
* Seythenex / La Sambuy ski resort 19 km (7 ski lifts), cross-country skiing (20 km of slopes), home with equipment rentals, ski school or La Clusaz 25 km (30 mins) (40 ski lifts, 70 km of cross-country trails), beginners’ station in Montmin 11 km (2 ski lifts)
* Tennis 2 km, lake fishing 1 km
* Supervised beach at Menthon 2 km or Talloires at 3 km
* Angon waterfall at 2 km
* Hang gliding and paragliding at Col de la Forclaz 8 km, landing of paragliders at Perroix 800 m
* Adventure Course at Planfait 8 km
* 18 hole golf course in Talloires at 200 m
* Access to the cycle path in front of the property
* Annecy 10 km: old town and castle, pedestrian streets
* Many hikes on marked trails in the surrounding mountains
The accommodation is located not far from public transport since there is a bus stop 500 meters serving Annecy.